OVT 6.25% 1.5¢ ovanti limited

I don't understand the arguments on this thread. Who honestly...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    I don't understand the arguments on this thread. Who honestly cares what the title of the thread is. It's aspirational, not a guarantee.

Everyone thinks they're right until they're not. The last quarter results show a pull back in BNPL lending. Cash position is awful. We have no idea what's coming in the mid quarter. I'd say for now at least, the bears have it. Things can turn pretty quickly though. Have a look at BUB yesterday or even ZIP. We all know specland is crazy. It's like Thor's hammer. It has the power to build, or the power to destroy.

There's honestly not a lot of "good" going on here. The IDSB purchase is being talked about again. When the purchase was made I didn't know what to think at first. If the company executed on the plan to cross promote it may have been a stroke of genius. However, it seems the execution is lacking much like other areas of the business. Management are definitely on the hook here for not executing. I'm happy to admit that I was wrong to believe they would pull this off.

A change is required, but where, how, who or what needs to change is the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $13.42K 894.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2246065 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1089401 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.