OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

a week ago people freaking out when it pulled back to 9c. Not...

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    a week ago people freaking out when it pulled back to 9c. Not even a week later it’s touching 18c. no one was commenting when it was a top gainer a mere 2 days ago?

Where else do you go for 100% return in a week? You frankly just need to be able to read the charts and action.

all shares would go down with 70m issued at more than 10x return. To think otherwise is very naive. Once they are sold it will move up again.

The fact that the selling was met with such strong buying support just shows the real support and potential for the stock.

I bought because I think it’s undervalued even just based on the $6m revenue - average should be 15x which is $90m MC. Which is frankly why the selling is being supported up here rather than lower down. That doesn’t even include BNPL or any growth.

So it all lines up nicely and I’m sleeping well just riding out the usual up and down of price. Nothing goes up in a straight line. I don’t see uncontrolled selling of shares that makes me concerned. everyone can make their own decision but I expect to see it settle down in the next day or do and then move through the levels upward.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $22.71K 5.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 15281051 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4067757 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.