OVT 6.45% 3.3¢ ovanti limited

So I am probably not telling anyone anything they do not already...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    So I am probably not telling anyone anything they do not already know. I am a reasonably new however that does not make me naive or un-educated.

I just spoke with someone at IOU. As expected they cannot answer anything which does not comply with release of information and ASX regulations. Common knowledge, aye.

Q1 will be lodged and released, as per discussion with the representitive from IOU, no later than Friday 29th. I did read some posts saying 1st Feb. I may have been mistaken.

In relation to any further announcements re merchants, sign ups and all the other questions, they can only release them when they are secured and there is no date. So we can speculate all we want.

DT may keep SP down, but at some point this will no longer be a viable option and they will move onto the next company.

Research for those should know that this is how spec companies fluctuate.

So I think if anyone is out during February that may be the case.

Slow burn IMO is the best with these shares.

If you are looking to make money from them daily then day trade them. Run the risk of missing out on an announcement.

I think that Winners makes some great comments. He is in this game to make money. That is what he is doing whether you believe what he does or not. If hes making money then good on him.

For those who are sticking around then GLTA. I am here for the long term investment. It is not my super. It is some spare cash which I think at some point will help pay out a large chunk of my mortgage in time or fund some very needed holiday time with family.

This stock is like watching your weight if you are doing a weight loss program. You will watch every day and not notice anything. Then at the end of the month after a crap meal you will jump on the scales the next morning and notice you lost a ton of weight.

I think one day you will wake up and find this stock will surpass expectations.

As eveyone keeps saying IMO. haha.

Winners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $37.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.7¢ 3.1¢ $159.2K 4.883M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5305 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 304130 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.5¢
  Change
0.002 ( 12.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.8¢ 3.0¢ 1746367
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.