OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Not only do they have first mover advantage in their markets,...

1. 1,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    Not only do they have first mover advantage in their markets, but they are majority Islamic counties so credit and paying interest is against their religion.

so as the countries develop, BNPL would very likely have even higher penetration than western markets like Australia or US.

I think the tight capital structure, fresh register and board fight is going to work massively in the SP favour over the next 2.5 weeks...

you have big Asian money who want to get in on this snapping up shares, and who will vote for the current board - confirming BNPL.

you have new retail investors who will vote for current board - confirming BNPL.

and you have deep pocketed old board who will snap up every share they can to try to battle the above two.

if the social media buzz is anything to go by this thing will go mental on Monday, but it’s the power of the other two and the low free float /tight cap structure that will keep the SP running up into Nov 4th.

frankly it wouldn’t suspense me if it hit 100m MC or 40c given the above. 612 - think that’s be over a $1m profit for you mate, nice deposit for your island

no-one needs to worry about whether BNPL will happen IMO given its the shareholders that can vote and make it happen.

so it’s just kind of win win win all round. Can’t logically see any way this share price can’t go up, which is a pretty good situation to be holding. Bring on Monday I say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $651 162.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 658336 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6955914 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.