CXO 0.00% 9.1¢ core lithium ltd

I sold at 9.2c knowing I would get 6.5c before Zola as Grants is...

1. 2,238 Posts.
    I sold at 9.2c knowing I would get 6.5c before Zola as Grants is not a a company maker and everyone is squeezing the lemon dry at 9c or the old 11c on Grants.

Now it's 7.3c or 8.8c in old currency before placement. Grants is not enough and Zola and Ringwood still not drilled.

It's going to be a long month or 2 before Zola drilled and with that tropical low off Darwin I could see this being in the 5-6c range soon. That would still be 7c+ in old indiluted currency with still no Zola plan.

Buzz is the only one putting forward a Zola plan and I like Buzz but it's up to the company to announce details not Buzz.

Chart says stay away.

Whats interesting I can now buy other major Lithiums with proven high grade 1.5% - 2% Spod deposits that are still growing in size now at very low prices with tons of explore potential. E.g. KDR, ORE, GXY and PLS all sold off hard and are very cheap and proven Lithium deposits of size.

Hence right now I think it's red or black on Zola and at this valuation and no Uranium asset sales realised pretty risky. Rather wait till drill bit hits Spod at Zola.

Just saying. You don't have to like what I say as I simply don't care anymore what others think. I think. That's enough.

GLTAH. DYOR.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $194.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $222.1K 2.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 396809 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 342499 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.