LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-1305

1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    You just reiterate the same points over or over, whether they're correct or relevant or not.

I have said many times I'm not a short term trader. I just don't buy stocks and set and forget. I set risk stops and trailing stops and I am able to manage risk and downside this way. If stocks play out positively I can hold them for years.'

You try to personally knock my trading when you know very little about it, beside basing it on where I may post on HC once or twice. As I keep saying, I manage risk, so even stocks that I may have posted on and they broke downward, you may try to attribute that to me when I got stopped out for a 7% loss, which is often the case.

I am overall long term bullish about ESH, but I'm not going to blindly buy in at a market cap of $50m and say "see ya in three years" when so many important things can change, and everyone can agree that we're not sure (right now) if ~$50m is currently going to be sustained.

I'm sorry you can't seem to comprehend that simple thought process, and it's so offensive to some of the more blindly positive posters here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.314K 514.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1719337 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 192806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.