LU7 0.00% 1.5¢ lithium universe limited

$1 Party, page-982

1. 2,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 665
    Patience is key, especially with some tech sector stocks. I know we live in a insta-twitter-fb world, but rome simply wasnt built in a day.

A-team management & tip-of-the-tongue webinar only adds to the tantalising story of which I believe in so much after my due diligence, that id genuinegly work pro-bono for this mob (even if i didnt hold shares)!

Ceo is so down to earth, he actually converses with "gen-pop", and from my experience there is nothing more humbling & greater to see.

Big rockets, take time to re-fuel (so they dont explode on take off to the next destination), they do this with the confidence of #sending-it to there instead!

The only issue I have, is that it has become very apparent that the original destinations will be nothing compared to where I originally saw this going. Which is a much further destination in my view. The mobile phone aspect is going to be very key in the upcoming future! ESH is in the makings of becoming one of the all time greats in my humble opinion. #do-it-right, #do-it-ducinal #do-it-slow-n-steady (true lies), #send it (mustang sally style).

https://youtu.be/mFV610pyNjU. DYOR.
    Last edited by Sidewinder888: 20/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.908M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $7.314K 514.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1719337 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 192806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.