RFX 0.00% 10.5¢ redflow limited

10 billion market question, page-30

1. AOF
    2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 720
    As I said in one of my earlier posts this is an example of the 'Utility scale' approach that US companies seem to be favoring with their large Vanadium chemistry (rare & expensive) Flow Batteries.
    What this means of course is at that scale, they are targeting support of the already existing power generation and transmission infrastructures of the established (dirty CO2 coal & high risk nuclear) Grid power companies.
    Whilst this "recharge their Utility scale batteries by night" strategy will certainly assist existing power companies to reduce even further wasteful CAPEX spending on building yet even more under-utilized (at night) generators and their associated increased power transmission infrastructure it does not do anything to reduce the CO2 footprint of their existing Utility scale coal/gas/oil fired power generation plants nor, does it directly support the new and growing global market of end user owned 'free' renew-ables derived, distributed local power generation.
    This Utility scale storage approach will certainly be a necessary measure whilst the 'Grids' transition themselves off fossil fuels and onto large scale replacement renew-ables eg, solar molten salt, large scale wind farms, and tidal. The often intermittent natures of those will also require even further, large scale CAPEX investments in Utility scale energy storage by the current Grid operators, ergo, don't be expecting your own current power company's "Grid connection fees" to be coming down in price, any time soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $53.07K 505.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 343608 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 637998 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ 57200
Last updated 15.12pm 15/05/2024 ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.