ZIP 4.66% $1.91 zip co limited..

Bnpl set to double in 2023 and Apt forecast to be in profit in...

1. 6,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Bnpl set to double in 2023 and Apt forecast to be in profit in june 2022...if anyone thinking Apt will crash imo its head ing to 200 and z1p is second best with expansion and deals..

i take my hat if to z1p senior management taking 20% pay cut to see this beast grow and it was a buy based on this because why would their take a voluntary cut if their knew no future imo management knows their will sacrafice now to gain massive in short term.

witj Uk in sight and further Us deals coming imo...with US investors imo this would grow fast and strong...30 to 50 dollars isnt out of the question imo...dyor
    ebay
    amazon
    zip Biz will grow also dont forget about this product helping small businesses will do well during covid crises
    UK 630billion dollars industry...retail already in pipeline
    US
    bnbl set to double by 2023
    z1p ranked second in Australia as 35% of population know about it ...Apt 55% of population ..so its growing and more further growth for both imo
    Apt going into profit short term which is great z1p wont be far behind imo
    credit card gone bnpl new thing customers growing
    ebay more US and UK news to come as many more retailers waiting.
    amazon as shareholders, just need to look at where amazon share price is now ...will zip be there in 10 or 20 years or taken over ...this is something to be ready for imo
    Goldman Sach we holding their hands wonder when they will pounce

i rekon any further US news will see us spike like PBH...cannot wait and excited for more deals to come as we can have multiple news flows soon from the globe.as we grow internationaly..dyor

i agree with above post regarding Nasdaq listing because once in US and contacts zip can easily grow big...Longer term i can see this a $100 plus if all goes to plan which i can see with this management .

TA and fundamental both strong imo dyor and enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.085(4.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.417B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.91 $1.78 $39.33M 21.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14157 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 377134 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.