WC8 1.52% 32.5¢ wildcat resources limited

10 Worthwhile Reasons to Consider Wildcat Resources

1. 2,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    After considering taking profits, I've decided to double down and stake a long term position in WC8. Here are my top ten reasons why I've decided this is a compelling investment moving forward instead of a more advanced play like AZS. I've also posted this so that I can resurrect it, once we hit $1 SP, which might come next year. DYOR and GLTAH

1 - Debt-Free Status: Wildcat Resources is currently debt-free, offering potential investors a company with reduced financial risk and increased operational flexibility.

2 - Expanding Territory: The company has recently acquired additional land in the Pilgangoora area, opening up new possibilities for resource extraction and potential profit.

3 - Sustainable Cash Runway: As of December 2022, Wildcat Resources had a cash runway of approximately 2.6 years, providing the company with time to develop its business further before needing additional funding.

4 - Venturing into Lithium: Wildcat has launched into lithium exploration in the Tabba Tabba area, a venture that could potentially yield significant revenue if successful.

5 - Increased Business Investment: The company's cash burn rate has increased by 7.4% in the last year, demonstrating an increased investment in its business operations over time.

6 - Impressive Value Growth: The company's value has seen a substantial increase—up 250% since starting a lithium project adjacent to Fortescue Metals Group (FMG).

7 - Ease of Raising Capital: Wildcat Resources has shown the capability to raise capital with relative ease, either through issuing new shares to investors or by securing a loan.

8 - Strong Market Performance: Despite a recent dip in the ASX, Wildcat managed to make a significant impact on the market, suggesting robust investor confidence in the company's potential.

9 - Adjacent Drilling Potential: There's current speculation around what FMG is drilling next to Wildcat’s lithium project. Depending on the outcome, this could further impact Wildcat's market position and value.

10 - Portfolio Diversification: Investing in Wildcat Resources offers the chance for portfolio diversification, especially for those seeking exposure to the resources sector and lithium market. Diversification can help mitigate risk by spreading investments across different types of assets and sectors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.52%)
Mkt cap ! $392.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.8¢ 30.8¢ $1.646M 5.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112808 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 8470 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
32.0¢ 33.5¢ 31.0¢ 2294327
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.