ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

100 to 1 consolidation get real!, page-32

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 240
    Yep - fair dinkum this is what so annoys me! Now.
    Concur !!!!!! Fact..
    ""Stop blaming shareholders for not doing anything - management are to blame """ "

Uno we have heard this bs for so long with so much/many optimistic posts and sticking up for frigin BM and his boss. Like Uno its not there fault, stick to the ASX facts, all LARs fault, shity market oil sector,fundamentals, penny stock, its all paranoia conspiracy bs , silly dick heads shooting your self in the foot - --Gawd(above being a tad honest ))

,such optimistic posts whilst selling to cost average down, its only like a bloody horse race bs theme, simply a punt, waxing type posts again imo with yet another optimistic whisper poster. umm what was that latest ones name. cominspiner? think it was and he left like so many of the other ones before her : ) Geez so many twist and turns A . Remember the post its all just entertainment for me and the bros over coffee after the walk . Etc, etc etc... now its yet again back to the flip flop stuff posts- like Basically you dick heads its your own fault if this 1 : 100 etc - to me your posts smells parts deja Vu same spin before last special meet regards the 500mil whatever that had to be passed . Sigh! Gassed there is only a few left that know your posts history methinks and you is now post twisting stuff. God help any newbies that stumble into this legal scam imo shenanigans.. ""the New CTR" ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.