LOM 1.41% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Chrome033 You may be overthinking my last paragraph. I'm no...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13

Chrome033

You may be overthinking my last paragraph. I'm no geologist or expert in this field (I leave this to the experts ... which are working for LOM, not the Hotcopper experts!!!) ... I am simply an investor who has a fair amount riding on LOM and is relying much more on actual LOM announcements, rather than "most" Hotcopper posts.

My comment was based on the following comment in todays announcement:

"Size and compound nature of the 133.4 carat diamond points to a close primary source, reinforcing
    Lucapa’s focus on its high priority kimberlite targets"

The above comment from the experts seems to indicate that this diamond (which may have very little dollar value), has a lot of value to the LOM experts ... and the comment above indicates that this find has much more value (besides dollars) to them than what meets the eye / market. The above comment seems to indicate that they are close to the primary source ... which is primarily the main objective at the moment. In other words, it confirms that the LOM experts are getting very close to the target and are confirms that what they are doing and understanding of the geology seems to be correct.

The LOM experts extensive research, knowledge and more importantly focussed dedication has directed them to Mining Blocks 6 & 8 ... and the discovery of the 133.4 "ugly" diamond confirms that they are getting close to the source and more importantly, that it agrees with their understanding. The word "reinforcing" in the above statement is (in my opinion) significant.

My comment was simply interpreting (partially reading between the lines) the significance of todays announcement, indicating they are closer than anticipated (even by the LOM experts).

We all interpret announcements differently ... some will see it/ some won't ... likewise some will do better from their LOM investment than others.

Reliance on actual LOM announcements and some Hotcopper comments as opposed to actual daily share fluctuations (of this illiquid / and hence potentially easily manipulated share), in my opinion, is critical.

Best wishes to ALL LOM investors,

zippy1​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $7.012K 100.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 197755 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 27100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.