"The DPP is entirely independent stupid."no kidding chuckles -...

1. 8,506 Posts.
    "The DPP is entirely independent stupid."

no kidding chuckles - is that why i posted.....

"i'd be even less surprised if you were up in arms if this govt stepped in and politicised the process"

or maybe it's beyond your understanding

moondoong - you're getting more pathetic in posts you come up with:

firstly, you couldn't tell me why howard needed to borrow $300b during a mining boom and a housing boom - i mean it was going gangbusters, wasn't it - why the need to borrow with all that revenue?

next i showed you up for your gullibility with the thread title "telstra admit asbestos responsibilty" - you tried to convince all that i was misleading in my post - you brought up an article from the very UNaustralian that claimed that the nbn shared the blame

but you couldn't even put 2 & 2 together and see the difference between "sharing the blame " and "being blamed" as per your pathetic article:

HEADER: NBN shares asbestos blame as clean-up begins

"THE federal government agency building the National Broadband Network is being blamed for exposing workers to asbestos risks amid revelations it was warned two years ago to act on the danger."

trouble for your political beliefs is that i provided factual evidence from the source itself - from telstra's own media centre:

"This is our responsibility so we will take direct control of all asbestos related activity performed by our contractors."

now you try to tell me i'm getting silly with my posts

if silly is presenting actual undeniable facts that you won't acknowledge, it just shows how much of a drama queen you've become

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.