EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Apologies Madmin/HC, Here is my post with the first line removed...

1. 5,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3184
    Apologies Madmin/HC,

Here is my post with the first line removed as instructed. Will post in detail what I believe is a win - win for all, maybe not the board though. Busy ATM with kids computers for school etc, Give me till Thursday when they are back at school, ok.

The company has struggled from day 1 of their 5 yr plan now in 4th yr of plan, or is it now KA new 5 yr plan since contract renewal, hope not then we are stuffed imo Unfortunately we are struggling and made lots of mistakes imo. Focus on the only positives and that is our other tenements. That is our only answer to get us out of this mess we are in imo. Plus PG and biggest holders including MIN are all on huge losses now and MIN want gas and we have none at this stage to benefit them. Huge delay for them now.

MIN want gas and will not wait another 1-2 yrs till we find some. Things will change, only a matter of time imo. Sadly our financial mess is a concern now and we have no bargaining power so we will end up with what MIN want. IMO our board and all the consultants can not save us now, only MIN can if they indeed to ever want to.

If our company waste all year on RGN and do not drill wells this year, then they will be gone imo. So everyone has to start focusing on drilling now and get this company moving. Do nothing then the costs are far greater for everyone, the board and holders. Time is now to find sensible answers.

I have the only answer to save us and will benefit every holder including MIN, will think about posting it later as have to go out, school supply shopping, joy of it. Stay relaxed and chilled guys, arguing isn't going to change our situation is it. Only sensible solutions will. That is now my focus..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.