BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

150k per week, page-33

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hi Moz and fellow holders. Currently in Vancouver for a few days before returning this weekend. Moz, I was surrounded by poor millions of poor people in the US, problem is they didn't realise it-lol.

Have kept on an eye on proceedings when saw the market head south so fast. Fortunately the SP hasn't fallen below my 40cent average so I'm OK. I get a feeling that a few are quite frustrated and believe that BRM somehow should be the only company to not have its share price drop during the current turmoil. Good to see that BRM are changing strategies in response to the changed market dynamics - I would have been more worried if they continued to sail on the same course pretending that nothing was collapsing around them. Even if they did sign offtake agreements, they would be worthless now. Seems the Chinese are going to throw a few billion dollars at infrastructure so 12 months from now iron ore demand might start cranking up a bit - will be interesting to see if ageements are negotiated in the 'down' time before the market re-ignites. I still would like BRM to unequivocally confirm that the confidentiality agreements are with steel mills who were prepared to take the ore without any contaminant penalty (may have changed now). It's the only thing that I am dissatisfied with. The steel mills knew the impurity levels in Marillana and if they signed confidentiality agreeing to no impurity penalty then this says volumes. However, WR has not stated that this is the case. The confidentiality agreements may not have gone into such detail or perhaps WR had agreed to some penalties. I'd like more information on the agreements without revealing the other party - I don't believe it would be a breach of the agreement.

Pleased to see the SP hold at 47c today. Seems the directors haven't yet used the company's loan facility to buy shares, but it's nice to know that they have the option to buy a significant amount of shares should the SP drop to some ridiculously low amount. I wonder how the top 20 looks now? Probably the $2.50 placement investors have spent a few months divesting themselves of their shares - possibly looking to buy back in much cheaper. Pretty hard to feel sorry for the funds that contributed to the market carnage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.