SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

15c + next week, page-31

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    SandyC,

I believe you are correct with some of your post anyway. Schedule has changed but i can see 9 months and not 12. It moved from H18 to Q1/19.
    Also H18 (which is anywhere between July and December) to Q1/19 say if they go with December and then launch in Q1/19 (which is Jan - March) is only a month delay.

No one likes the SP going South but i don't think management is treating share holders like idiots as you put it.

Originally the launch of the 3D was also planned to be earlier but unfortunately that was out of their control. Obviously this would change the schedule. This was also visible to share holders for a while now.

More contracts - totally agree with you and this is what they are working on. These will come out in the near future.

Some inventors are freeking out and selling because of the escrow shares, some investors may have a totally different reason. Some may be selling as tax time is approaching. Who cares? Absolutely nothing has changed. If anything every day that passes we are all closer to our goal.

DYOR & GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.