FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

15c

1. 2,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Salsa you post in riddles.Why are we going to get to 15c in two weeks? Because Fortis are out? Well Fortis is out but reality is there are now a number of parties which reading between the lines includes yourself which now own 38m shares owing them 4c. Selling the Fortis shares at 4c is not going to take the SP to 15c IMO maybe 5c. What we need is confirmation that SHIP is a go and some sort of financial backer to confirm that.I,m sorry to be a stick in the mud but the Fortis shares being sold at 4c is not a company defining moment infact the opposite because now we have these 4c shareholders cashing in at these current levels. We need confirmation of a financial backer to kick start SHIP, nothing more nothing less.If anything knowing that if the likes of you were involved in this placement it will make me reconsider my investment.without some SUBSTANTIAL new development we could be back to 3c once you guys have sold in no time.Don't get me wrong I want Fas to succeed more than anyone but to think finding a home to these Fortis shares is the answer is just being niave.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.