XJO 0.27% 8,036.5 s&p/asx 200

17/07 Indices, page-122

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    On another spectrum....for me 20-25 trades per week as predominantly intraday.

Pay out half profits from start of month at EOM and rest for growth then double the size as account doubles and take lots of walks/rides but still make sure I feel the new size to grow with it. Still budget as per wage slave so living standard stays consistent. If a DD month (seems to be 2/12 and one flat month normal) then time slows down and I focus on other projects/family.

To avoid screen time I write algorithms and run portfolio of 15-20. This has the added bonus of scaling far less an issue than manual. Still have to work a lot but far more productive than executing manually and trade around the clock to meet production targets. Work becomes creative and more about portfolio management and building systems to measure systems.

Biggest downside would have to be watching your bots do silly things like when you tell someone not to touch something hot and they do it anyway and get burnt. Only, you told them to pick it up so it's really on you.

But not after perfection, just production on my terms.

GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.