AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

This was never meant be a definitive valuation. It is impossible...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This was never meant be a definitive valuation. It is impossible for any body to project. An accurate forward valuation.

Clearly it's not definitive given that your projections show that you don't really understand financial analysis.... and that's OK by the way, but passing the stuff you do off as in the ball park doesn't help bolster your bullish stance.

They were a rough guide for discussiob purposes.

But you are not interested in discussion pos, at least the type of discussion that doesn't agree with you. If you don't tow the pos line you are an infidel, an unbeliever and must be cast out for dumbing down the forum. Maybe you were an inquisitor in a previous life?

I really do ask if you dont own shares and have no sentiment why do you choose to spend so much time trying to pull apart every post and attempt to belittle the posters.

There was a thread about my intentions you might want ot read it, also take a look at the discussion about straw man arguments.

It is not a good look. Nothing you have posted so far has enlightened me at all.

A good contrary indicator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.