BDR 0.00% 6.5¢ beadell resources limited

Atomic, With due respect,That list of catalysts may turn out to...

1. 485 Posts.
    Atomic,
    With due respect,That list of catalysts may turn out to be"clayton catalysts".The POG is hypothetical as are production figures and PFS could be a reality check.Even if the PFS figures stack up it will take years to get going.
    I say,show me the money.It could all be a glorious mirage!...and then it may not.Contrary to one pundit I am,in no way a ramper I am that rare beast....the ANTI ramper.I am a large holder and regrettabely have been so for years.I remember when it was six cents.I remember the CR@15 cents.I would dearly love BDR to take off so that I could get the hell out of here.Why am I posting?....because I want some brave soul to prove me wrong.It hasn't happened yet which makes me yet more pessimistic and in touch with reality.the previous CEO certainly held similar opinion as me witness his recent selling out cheaply of nearly all his shares.Was that a vote of confidence?I think not.as Esh said,the POG may grant a reprieve.Until BDR can consistently deliver 200,000 ozs pa at a cost of no more than $1000 per oz and POG.$1200 per ounce plus LOM min 7 years,I will remain cynical wrt this"good story".Oh,one further admission.Because i am an irredeemable punter I can't bring myself to sell at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.