MYX 2.39% $6.93 mayne pharma group limited

MYX has improved over the last year or two, the share price...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    MYX has improved over the last year or two, the share price movement down over the last few months doesn't correlate to this reporting. So IMO as there's much greater potential of upside if over the next 3 years the generics improves, especially in USA market. Last year the risks seemed higher, for around the same price. This year less risk, ( but similar price now).

I really like this US exposure, and Corbet and co in management, and in balancing this if there is some reporting improvements, the big boys aren't all paying attention. Not yet anyway, and it's showing, they don't seem to have conviction.

So what's the downside? Yes maybe it will bumble along, maybe fall another 10% ( or sales don't eventuate, or R&D doesn't pay off), but MYX has been in far worse position and still held up its price ok. The recent refinancing in Dec reporting seems like business as usual, refinance in 2023 sparked some thought...
    They don't seem to be burning cash, not lately anyway.

So in a sense I am ok even if it sat flat for a little while longer, looking ahead. There's still some damage / uncertainty because of Trumps comments a year or so ago, targeting generic prices. Well hoo har. Trump looks likely to not last another term, and I am backing that in 2-3 years, any reticence of being in generics will pass. Then watch the sentiment turn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.93
Change
-0.170(2.39%)
Mkt cap ! $589.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.96 $7.10 $6.92 $445.2K 63.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2808 $6.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.96 1106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$6.91
  Change
-0.170 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.05 $7.06 $6.91 8328
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.