ZIP 4.66% $1.91 zip co limited..

It was -20% and now they're down another 4-5% last night....

1. 9,487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    It was -20% and now they're down another 4-5% last night.

Bookmark all you like. I LIKE BOTH Affirm and Roblox and want them to go up.

You STILL don't get it? LOL..... it's not about the stock picking. It's your attitude and thinking we're all plebs in Zip and you can do no wrong. You don't have a clue. You're buying, waiting and praying. You're also losing 2-3 years worth of normal returns with a 20-30% loss. You're just guessing and got lucky. You will have gains again in the future. That's not in question. Everyone will.

I own some Affirm and will own Roblox soon too. They're still going down. Good companies can go down. But the point is I'm not pretending to be a guru and talking down to everyone. So what is the bookmark going to proof? I know both Affirm & Roblox will go back up. I want them to. lol

When will the "guru" understand why I'm mentioning these things to him? He got LUCKY in a period where buying was golden and he also go lucky selling before they tanked again. He then bought his own press thinking he was a master and loved calling everyone here "wannabes" and "plebs". He is just buying and praying stocks go up too. Just like we're doing with Zip. Imagine all the "Alphas" on the Affirm and Roblox forums downramping and what would they say about our "ASX Alpha"? lol

So yeah can't wait to see this bookmarked post again. I will probably have good position sizes in both stocks and will be happy to see their rise. I wont be gloating and talking down to people though. But we all know you will be. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.91
Change
0.085(4.66%)
Mkt cap ! $2.417B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.91 $1.78 $39.33M 21.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14157 $1.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.91 377134 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.