ZIP 3.84% $1.90 zip co limited..

Well it’s nice to see the Zip forum and HC in general continuing...

1. drg
    3,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    Well it’s nice to see the Zip forum and HC in general continuing to sink into the abyss. Last night I posted a graphic that showed 8 consecutive interest rate cuts were being forecast by a US investment bank. Somehow this post was moderated as being “off topic”. Sorry but I thought Zip’s business model was very much affected by interest rates. So should be of interest to holders, I guess not. Mr expert on all things Zip no doubt had it moderated, as it does not fit in with their narrative. And after all they do rule the Zip forum, do they not? Who else would be patrolling the Zip forum on a Sunday night? Been on HC for 20 plus years and over the last few years some of the best contributors across multiple tickers have packed up and moved on, it’s just not worth sharing anything. No doubt the trend will continue. Cannot be bothered continuing to contribute to this ticker, simply not worth it. Eventually it will reach just a hand full of posters talking amongst themselves... somewhat an echo chamber. Now to sit back and wait for this post to be moderated.... In parting good luck to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.070(3.84%)
Mkt cap ! $2.316B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.90 $1.78 $29.62M 16.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 103766 $1.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 57562 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.