CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Sorry to hear about your losses and also I can't talk about EVE...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    Sorry to hear about your losses and also I can't talk about EVE here because don't want to get suspended for comparing other stocks on wrong forum again, I will say most convoluted research based on announcements and company prospectus in terms of the percentage holdings, CR, and direction I have looked at in the past year. If you decide to invest look into the research first to make sure it is something you feel has potential earnings for share holders, not just based on mm hype.

To give you my thoughts on QBL though, personally feel the stock is only good for short bounces with free capital from 1.9c-2.4c runs. Regardless of any announcements the stock hits massive resistance walls around 2.4-2.6c, which I have been saying for over a month while people call for 3-5c. With over 1b shares many others are following the same pattern as I do in this stock, leading to consistent retraces, setting buy orders at 1.9-2c for 1-2 week periods to pick up then sell orders at 2.3-2.4c that could sit for 2-3 weeks, but equates to about $5k profit margins each announcement or run on $25k. Could make more in other shares but this stock has found consistent support at 1.9-2c and paid out for me 3 times since early March.

I researched the mining and don't have much faith in the ability of the company to provide any long term gains to share holders considering the past experience of holders who sat in it for 1-2 years, most are long gone from the first run. This could provide longer term gains from MCL but at 55% holding QBL will only receive a % and don't see higher than $5m revenues long from Hemp, equating to $2.75m for QBL before costs. Possible higher revenues from seed sales and potential production of oils/cbd medicine with the proper licensing, but my money is in a $2.87B British/USA listed pharma company that I think is going to dominate the product market for Epilepsy and several other diseases with many P1-P3 trials in progress or already completed, products ready for approval by FDA, or already being sold.

These of course are just my opinions, I have other mm stocks for the MT/long hold. Depending how much 20% loss is you have to decide if you can better use the remaining funds to shift to another stock and make higher gains that will cover loss or stay in and hope for it to run. Alternative would be sell at 2.1 then buy at 1.9-2c and try sell back on the 2.1 pip or a run to recover losses, but hard with the amount of shares stacked.

Something you need to consider also is if you invest $10k in QBL at 2.5c = 400k shares, sell for a loss at 2.1c = $8400, then buy back at 2.0c = 420k shares. You have now increased your holding by 20k shares have an average of 2c and are sitting at a $1.6k loss. Following this if you set your sell at 2.4c you will make $10080, essentially cancelling your losses, if it runs higher or buy lower at 1.9c/2.3 you would end up in profit.

The negative to this is if the share price continues dropping it will further extend your losses, but I have made some great gains from trading in this way. Three stocks since last Thursday $30k invest translated to $6.2k by trading on the 0.5-1c retrace and bounce, can't mention which but have posted in those forums, if you look at history, good stocks to keep an eye on for further short term possibilities

It really is up to the individual how they invest, personally I am an opportunist in stocks that I don't have a vested interest in seeing succeed long term so others will say do this or that and they are just as entitled to believe in the future success of QBL as I am to think it is only good for the short, really up to your personal style of investment and what you believe to be the best choice for you going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.