AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

the thing that scares me the most is that we have gone back so...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    the thing that scares me the most is that we have gone back so low on relatively big volume which means so many new holders have come on board in addition to existing holders accumulating at these very low sp levels and as a result the difficulty of not necessarily jumping back to the double figures (because we've seen this sp rocket how many times) but rather maintaining a sp on double figures from this point has become a very big obstacle considering that a jump to double figures/low teens will essentially mean a lot of the buyers will have simply doubled their investment and be looking for an immediate way out for a rather big buck

unfortunately despite the fundamental progress of the company in some ways I feel like we are back at square one

I feel as though I have made careless decisions in terms of my investment in this stock and my plan which is not a very good plan due to the situation I have put myself in is to sell on the next substantial spike and walk away with whatever loss/minor profit I make

To be honest I don't understand who would sell at these levels because surely anyone selling in the 6's which seems to be many would be making substantial loss I mean how many people are willing to keep selling into a major loss??? It honestly puzzles me surely they would wait for sp to bounce back a bit

The sp for this stock is just as confusing as to the operation of the universe

Okay maybe I have gotten too deep in this post but at least my thoughts are out there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.