BRN 2.63% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Mate.. spot on... you have perfectly summed up what I had in my...

1. 256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Mate.. spot on... you have perfectly summed up what I had in my mind...
    you can have great tech... but you also need to have great sales as well.. thats what the new sales guys bring on board... they bring their existing contacts and connections... i looked up for the span these guys worked in.. they were working for many years in these top sales jobs... in these jobs you have to perform or you perish..... some more info from 1 of my previous experiences when i was in IT pre sales.. i was reporting into a director - sales for a region in America... they used to have pretty high sales targets for directors in sales(couple of milliom dollars a year... that is how their KPI is assessed).. so for example if you look at rob telsons experience he has many sales years as experience and he has been climbing the ladder pretty well in good spans.. so what does this indicate.... he has an awesome sales track record..... we are in good hands i feel guys....
    Again DYOR... but I am pretty sure we got this 1 right.... Brn shares will go up... only time will tell whether brn is a 1 or 2 dollar share or higher....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $343.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.498M 8.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 2840830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.