BRN 2.63% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2020 BRN Discussion, page-196

1. 7,938 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2103
    Ok story time

A co-worker and I working out central QLD a few years back ; had enough needed a break so we down tools and perched under a brigalow .
    Just took it in for awhile listening to the quiet just the rustle now and again from the breeze in the trees a willywagtail called in and sat on a branch on the lee side of us . Dancing this way and that and a bit of chatter .Not the alarm type just cheerfull you might say .

Dillon broke the silence between us with a query; Do you think the Future can be Predicted ;

He seemed troubled over something being of the blood that believe in ancestors are watching culture and spirits the latter in the liquid sense used to get him into all sorts of trouble especially after the routine of 3 on 1 off .

I didn't want to pry into his affairs ;but could see he needed a boost .
    So I slapped him on the leg as I was getting up and said
    The answer to your question is
    Create it son that's the way ...

Latter that night back at camp feet up to hot inside just looking up at the clear night sky spotting a few satalites making there way on a path that only they know over distant oceans and lands that most of us will only ever see on that media screen or in books ..
    Dillon came up with a another question or thought I suppose ;; Do you think there is intelligent life on some other planets ..
    Depends if the planets are rich ;
    What do you mean ?
    If they did evolve into some sort of thinking being ...
    A intelligent like form can only evolve if it has resources on it's planet without them resources whether it's in the ground iron nickel copper bauxite graphne lithium etc / the the elements on the periodic table for us water and sunlight oxygen organic matter etc or whatever fancy exotic materials that they might have on their Planet ; if they don't will never evolve develop they would just die off you could say

Just hope there's not another cluster %$&^^%87 like us out there

Could well be if there 's is a rich Planet

Dillon said ;; one more i think
    Yeah get me one also

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $343.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.498M 8.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 2840830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.