BRN 2.63% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2021 BRN Discussion, page-32743

1. 9,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26291
    Hi Et
    Firstly I think if you take the document as a whole the companies exploring neuromorphic are severable from the companies looking at memristor technologies.

Secondly when you go back to the comments by Peter van der Made and Lou Dinardo about the selection of 28nm there were statements made concerning whether they were looking at memristors and it was stated that they were adopting a low risk pathway for AKD1000 which did not include untested technologies but would not exclude there use in the future.

In the Anil Mankar presentation to the 2021 Ai Field Day asked about whether Brainchip was working with Defence Contractors he said that they were and also referenced NASA.

Vorago is an EAP and is a US Defence Contractor when you read its’ website and SBIR creates chip designs in conjunction with IP suppliers suitable to undergo Hardsil and they presented three designs for this purpose based on AKIDA technology suitable for Hardsil to NASA.

There are dots to very large Defence Contractors such as Raytheon, Northrop Grumman, Safran, the old Rockwell Collins and many more to be found in @uiux Hypersonic threads.

This is about the limit of my off the cuff recollection and hope it is of some help.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $343.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.498M 8.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 2840830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.