BRN 2.63% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

While this correct it is the very reason why it will not occur....

1. 9,872 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26287
    While this correct it is the very reason why it will not occur. All the major powers have for at least 100 years had access to chemical and biological weapons.

Biological weapons have not been used because they all realise it will end up a zero sum game with the loosing power pushing the nuclear button.

We like to think Ai is the first time war can be fought without damaging infrastructure but it is actually a primitive approach to the problem compared with biological weapons.

I know that it is said the one thing history teaches is that we learn nothing from history but the USA and China have fought each other twice since WW2. The first in Korea and the second in Vietnam. I have as a result absolutely no confidence that the USA would stand back and let China take Taiwan. I suspect China knows this as well.

Time will tell and we are all too unimportant to affect what will happen however AKIDA technology is important and the upcoming Phase 2 application could be far more significant than any of us will ever know.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF.

AKIDA Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $343.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.498M 8.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 2840830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.