DCN 0.00% 28.5¢ dacian gold limited

2021 Production, page-55

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228

Hi JC thank you for your usual honesty which shines through with your integrity!

What I am actually loving from what you have told us here on HC is that once these guys get their act together properly then this company DCN will become far more profitable in the future than it currently is.

GRADE + tonnage is KING and it seems that it must be pretty obvious to some within the DCN team that changing contractors or simply employing more PROFESSIONALS in the know to watch extraction of the ore is the simple key to improving this issue!

As with many companies lack of COMMUNICATION can be the difference between becoming extremely successful or not.

It sounds to me like this issue is currently being lost in translation by lower management as it appears that it is not being passed up the ladder to the proper people at the TOP!?!

Hopefully now through some holders here on this HC thread DCN management will now be asked/informed of this lack of possible professionalism within some of its staff and/or current contractors?!

Do you think that the new management team at DCN will fix this problem?

JC am I right by saying that if they get this problem fixed the company will be making some REAL MONEY!?

Do you think the QAR will reflect this problem or it will remain hidden behind the scenes as perhaps upper management have asked for increased extraction amounts??

What are your thoughts about the new NTM tenements that DCN now hold?

Either way only answer what you feel comfortable in doing so and again thank you for your honesty!
    Their is nothing better than finding a way to improve things to SAFELY make a BETTER COMPANY WITH BIGGER PROFITS!!

GLTAH+DYOR

Last edited by Chamfo: 19/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.