BRN 2.63% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

2022 BRN Discussion, page-552

1. 1,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3076
    Ok I’m calling it…..
    I’m going with $10 a share by Christmas 2023, and let me explain how I arrive at that market cap of roughly $16 billion.

So it’s 2022 now and Renesas will have products with in them at some stage in 2022, according to the evidence by PVDM and Ken, so IMO we will see a re-rate when the world sees the worlds first commercially available neuromorphic processor in products now, because even though us loyal shareholders know this and have known this for a while, the broader market here in Aus and abroad will know that revenue is about to start flowing in, and then we’ve got MegaChip, and we’ve got Mercedes and so this year I would assume that Brainchip will sign another 4-5 contracts and anything out of left field, we’ve got nanose/Biotome happening.

So the revenue from the second half of 2022 and into 2023 will be IMO substantial, and Brainchip and akida are about to have so much exposure from their customers and their product and how it performs in the products it finds itself in that IMO there will be a flood of new investors, there will b mainstream media talking about it.

If APT can gain $30 plus billion dollars in market cap based on sentiment in just 12 months, then there’s no reason for the worlds first neuromorphic processor and only company on the ASX that does what it does (and in the world) to go from $1.2 billion to roughly $16 billion in 2 years, and let’s not forget Brainchip is not a one trick pony, it’s processor can be in almost every industry in the world, for the better, and if there is this push for climate change and better sustainable living then Akida is the answer, and soon the world will find this out. APT is a one trick pony based on consumer debt, don’t get me wrong BNPL has its place and is here to stay, but I’m just saying, brainchip is going places and we can and will change the world for the better!

Shareman and others feel free to quote me on this share price target for 2 years time, I’m very very confident. My opinion only and not financial advice!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $343.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.498M 8.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 2840830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.