BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I saw BRN is hiring for the customer service. So.... this means...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I saw BRN is hiring for the customer service. So.... this means they have visibility for rampant sales in the coming months.

we are putting together little pieces of a big puzzle, by the time the information is official the SP will be much higher.

Sure, there is plenty of people who made millions investing when the price was already much higher, like in, for example, Apple, Bitcoin, Tesla, Nvdia , Google, Facebook (i mean you Coul buy Tesla when it was only a concept a 10, But also if you bought at 100 you would have made fortunes - same for all the rest....).
    For me, I will buy more BRN at each new announcement or news, the more visibility the more money I will invest.

After going from 0,6 to 2,4 in a month some took some chips off the table, others shorted, i don't blame them. Now they have a chance to buy back at 1,3 and they made a nice trade! I am not so good and I will not trade but I understand that very smart people will do that successfully.

Monday should be a new beginning for the bull in BRN looking at the nasdaq closing and the overall feeling of a coming bounce for the battered growth / tech stocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.