BRN 2.63% 18.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I agree, Valeo would be a brilliant partner. If Akida works for...

1. 772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    I agree, Valeo would be a brilliant partner. If Akida works for them in softwre, then they are big enough to license and manufacture chips.

Could they be one of the companies that BRN designed a chip for? I really really hope so.

But the question is, is that if BRN has Valeo on their website, then the secret of them looking at us is out, So why doesn't Valeo spruik BRN on their web site?

I can only hazzard that the co-operation is all at the speculative RnD stage and if nothing comes of it then it can be easily forgotten.

Of course the upside to Valeo if it works is masive. Valeo will have a chip, designed by BRN that only they have access to, compared with an Arm-Ethos chip that all of their competitors will also have.

And this is the bind that we are in. We offer exclusivity, others offer uniformity.

This is why BRN needs to raise lots of $12Million because companies like Valeo seem loath to take up the risk of going with exclusivity no matter the potential upside.

With the SP sliding, Sean needs to come up with a way of getting companies over the line, so that BRN isn't just the first company with a commercially available neuromorphic chip, but rather the first with a commercially used one.

i.e. if we are spending $12 mill on ML programmers to entice someone like Valeo on board, wouldn't it be easier just to offer $12Million cash-back to Valeo if they go ahead and use us?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $343.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $1.498M 8.098M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
100 2840830 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 59029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.