KAR 3.32% $1.87 karoon energy ltd

Technical but not commercial?Are you kidding?? who in their...

1. 1,583 Posts.
    Technical but not commercial?

Are you kidding?? who in their right minds would spend all this money for a technical confirmation, the govt maybe but last time I checked, Conoco is a business and they want some return on their investment.

Please get some business nouse before posting such uninformed conclusions.

They have isolated the lower zoner by running 7" liner so the upper part of the well will not cause any issues in the lower zone (and to stabilize it and not have any well controil issues).

They are now in 6" hole which has different drilling dynamics to the larger hole sizes and as stated before you only core if you need to book some reserves and prove up the reservoir. If this was as you postulate, they would have drilled straight to TD and plugged and abandoned.

Have they done this? I don't think so. The amount of money they are spending on identifying reservoir characteristics tells you there is something worth investigating (ie commercial).

Jeeez! Get a grip, especially the folks who don't hold, and don't have a clue, keep your opinions to the footy tipping on the weekends. As if you'd know more than the combined petrophysics dept of Conoco and KAR.

Unvbelieveable some of the pish that gets posted here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.