XJO 0.81% 7,971.6 s&p/asx 200

How's the guy going that names himself the Messiah, who...

1. 2,398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2603
    How's the guy going that names himself the Messiah, who believes all TA is rubbish except DOM and volume profiles?

Perhaps, if you took the time to read the first chapter of any TA book you could have seen QQQ was breaking down below support (those imaginary lines you don't believe in) around when you were posting.

But if you actually knew anything about volume profiles you would have been short way before that - when price broke back above the 18mth VPOC then got rejected.

$369 would have been a great short entry - I can even see that from my phone chart.

On the plus side QQQ did close green last night but it looked more like a backtest (some more TA jargon you don't believe in).

However it did sell off over 350 ticks from its high to close and seeing as you've told us you exit as soon as things go against you it'd be fair to assume if QQQ does gap up next week you aren't in it.

Markets can be cruel mistresses and great levellers.

Before you get ahead of yourself it might pay to keep that in mind next time...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5690/5690377-f2c59423e8b4fe66e25115020b4370ed.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.