SYR 0.00% 26.0¢ syrah resources limited

3.60 in 2 years, page-59

1. 7,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3331

Knee-jerk reactions are priceless, as much as ignorance is bliss!

Following reference is from a publication (admittedly a few years old but its relevance still very much applicable):-

Rank and file: Assessing graphite projects on credentials

https://www.csaglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Pg-50-55-Graphite-success-08_15_proof_5.pdfFor those not prepared or capable of doing their own research, I quote: "Not all graphite explorers or producers report flake size distribution according to equivalent sieve sizes and it can be difficult to compare this factor between projects."

Sorry to throw a cat amongst the pigeons, but Syrah has issues... just as Bass Metals does... obvious just by looking at both our shareprices. BSM's technical issues are hopefully behind us. SYR is at least on top of the inherent technical issues that make graphite production very tricky. They have had a raft of other unrelated issues, from what I can gather, but the main one that will be ongoing is flake size. Small flakes just do not command the premium prices. However, in defence of SYR, they have resource volume to counter that fact.

GLTAH... all graphite producers face problems... that is why there is such a demand for it. The supply is not keeping up. Both SYR and BSM are likely to have their day again. The entire sector has been beaten up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $269.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.3¢ $1.799M 6.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 197742 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 150102 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.