LIN 4.35% 11.0¢ lindian resources limited

3 ASX RE stocks now have $3B in Govt Funding

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    On top of ARU's huge funding package from the Aust Govt, now comes the news that MEI and ASM are getting US$1.28B from the US Govt (see Critical Minerals Institute article below).

So where does that leave LINDIAN?

Mgmt page boy, Alexandria, has just highlighted a 45 second Investor Stream video during which CEO Alistair Stephens says that "we look forward to having engagements with the USA"

Does that mean that he's waiting for them to call?

Seriously?

3 ASX RE stocks with resources in Australia and Brazil now have funding.

It is not downramping to suggest that despite our giant resource we seem to being badly let down by mgmt who are absolutely having rings run around them by not one, but three competitors?

As I have repeatedly said, I am a proud shareholder/part owner of this company but I refuse to be a mgmt "stooge" or apologist like so many on here.

I've been banging on for a while about how we are being let down by our inability to understand marketing and how, as a result, we're invisible.

Well now we can see the consequences of being invisible compared to our RE peers.

You have to have awareness and a bit of 'buzz' to be noticed by the bureaucrats and Govt advisors.

The latest funding achieved by our competitors makes it very clear where our mgmt ranks compared to them?

Perhaps the biggest problem is that this continues to be run like a penny stock.

I imagine the CEO is stretched very thin. He is a geologist and is concentrating on feasibility studies and getting the plant up and running.

He wouldn't have the bandwidth (or the skillset) to do the other things necessary to maximise our opportunities or, even (as has now been proven for all to see) to be able to compete effectively with our peers.

Asimwe, this must now be so obvious that something needs to be done and done soon?

US pledges $1.28b for ASX rare earths stocks (March 21, 2024, Source) — The US aims to allocate $1.28 billion to ASX-listed rare earths firms, Meteoric Resources NL (ASX: MEI) and Australian Strategic Materials Limited (ASX: ASM) (ASM), to diminish China’s dominance in critical minerals necessary for decarbonization and defense. The US Export Import Bank’s (US EXIM) potential loans aim to support projects in Brazil and New South Wales, contingent upon US companies obtaining project contracts. This funding is part of wider US and Australian efforts to establish non-Chinese critical mineral supply chains, with additional support from the US Department of Defence and other agencies for various projects. This initiative underscores the strategic importance of diversifying global supply chains and bolsters the credibility and development prospects of companies like Meteoric and ASM in the critical minerals sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $126.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $105.5K 992.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10785 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ 1082143
Last updated 15.56pm 30/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.