Thank you Milo. I will report back - especially because it is...

1. 28,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 423
    Thank you Milo. I will report back - especially because it is wonderful to havesomeone like you to speak with.
    I have always used sea salts (currently use an Italian one, crystals, and another 100% pure) but have slacked off re the apple cidar vinegar (with the mum), which I have had in mind but can easily return to having. I am thinking of speaking to my doctor and get him to weigh me, as he weighed me last time I visited.
    I used to weigh myself constantly when on Weight Watchers and have a scale which I could dig out, although not likely to obsess re weight these days. I am fully aware of some weight loss happening to me, anyway.

I drink a glass or two of water, each morning, then later have a black coffee. I also have additional water throughout the day.

It's interesting that you plan on continuing with this eating pattern, despite (perhaps I am assuming this) not aiming for more weight loss? I am hoping I can do the same as you with the same attitude. Still think without the Dr Fung videos of explanation of what is happening to the body, this would make it far less likely to be taken up with such enthusiasm.

Personally, I have zero health issues (as far as I am aware) although I have high cholesterol. Doctor says I measure low/very low for other risk factors for stroke/heart etc and my overall score, despite the cholesterol, gives me a very good outcome. Hence, no medication. I told him I would be able to get my cholesterol down myself through life style changes as I have done this in the past.
    Hence, it's really time for me to soon get another cholesterol measure via blood test.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.