SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

4 cents sas ?, page-29

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    All,

Thought i would revisit a few Anns. In doing so it is clear that there is more then one or two reasons for the SP to go South.

SAS has been keeping mostly to their schedule. The time line is running at least 7 months behind. This cuppled by the contracts / funding scenario has made the SP decline. Of course other reasons are SP maintenance by the coy which some have mentioned a few times. Bots working in the background and stop losses being hit all results in a sell off (FOMO - Fear Of Missing Out) of the profits.

Can not really blame sellers as it is a great opportunity to re enter at a lower price only a short lip frog down the pond.

The interesting part i noticed that i wanted to share is:
    Equatorial consolation to be deployed and operational by 2020 (this is something that SAS has declared). Cost and delivery of 200 nano satellites spread over 4 years to commencing in H2 2017 (again declared by SAS).

The above is taken from 2017 Ann.

The 2018 Ann says the same including monetary figures but has a diffrent timeline - commencing Q1/2019.

The way i read it this means that 4 years commencing Q1/2019 makes it to the beginning of 2023.

Now we all know that this is a massive project with lots of moving parts but how will SAS get the funds to do this is on everyones minds.

The diamonds were delayed - ok. Timelines move a bit. The plan to start H/2018 was adjusted - ok. We have to wait for Virgin Galactic.

At this point opinions about the time line correlating with the plan and how it will be achieved should be directed at SAS. Hopefully people are sending msn msgs or emailing the coy to get an answer.

For me: still in the hunt for more shares. Laddering is my strategy - i hope you have one.

Stay balanced people.

DYOR and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.