NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

https://www.asx.com.au/documents/products/company-reporting-dates...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    https://www.asx.com.au/documents/products/company-reporting-dates-2020.pdf

This is generally the time table that most companies use for their Price sensitive documents that need to be reported. These are also by law latest they can be released.

As for times, it can be anytime of the day. if you check the ASX website, the 31/1/20 4C report was released at 4.47 pm. The 30/4/20 4C report was released at 9.31 am. Both reports were released in compliance with the latest reporting dates, so we can assume that it will be on Friday as well. on time of day though its anyone's guess.

If its released by midday and the results are what is expected of a 300%+ increase to revenue for this quarter, there will be a high chance that ASX will put a trading halt on it due to it going into the stratosphere. This wont stop the momentum Monday if it does hit a trading halt. of course it wont kick back off going up until management at NZS release their "response to ASX query" form. Which i assume they will have one drafted ready to go anyway. Its in there best interest to let the trading continue. The quick responses are what we have seen from this management consistently already.

Checking over the last 4C quarterly report (30/4/20), with the Announcements released to ASX already and information gathered directly from management both privately and there own releases to media. This quarterly report will blow up, i cant speculate completely accurately on percentage wise as i don't have all information, but what i have so far shows an increase of 270%.

Historically with other investments i have made, they gave anywhere between 2-4 times increase in share price. If the report shows greater than 300% or even my expected 280%, it will attract attention on both small cap news and * news which will bring the hype investors on board and will inflate the share price even more, much like we see with Afterpay and Zip and other BNPL Stocks currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.