4DS 4.82% 7.9¢ 4ds memory limited

4DS - Anything but Charting, page-18666

1. 3,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 414
    and this is case folks want to know where we are, you know the ones.
    a clue , beol might help.
    In the words of mr phil collins.

i can feel it coming in the air tonight , oh yeah!

For developing a new memory technology, we typically start from the single-cell device level and we study the performance, the reliability, and several other figures of merit. Once we see that the technology has strong potential, then we move to a megabit-array layout to acquire more confidence through large-data statistics, and after validation we start making full megabit arrays. To that purpose, the test chip with the full megabit arrays. The wafer with the FEOL (including logic circuitry) is then taped out by our foundry partner and we integrate the BEOL with all the memory elements.

Sankar kar
    and this is case folks want to know where we are, you know the ones.a clue , beol might help.

In the words of mr phil collins.i can feel it coming in the air tonight , oh yeah!

For developing a new memory technology, we typically start from the single-cell device level and we study the performance, the reliability, and several other figures of merit. Once we see that the technology has strong potential, then we move to a megabit-array layout to acquire more confidence through large-data statistics, and after validation we start making full megabit arrays. To that purpose, the test chip with the full megabit arrays. The wafer with the FEOL (including logic circuitry) is then taped out by our foundry partner and we integrate the BEOL with all the memory elements.

Sankar kar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.004(4.82%)
Mkt cap ! $139.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $315.6K 3.892M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 296980 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 3455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.