G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Good to hear from you mate. We seem to have very similar...

1. 1,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Good to hear from you mate. We seem to have very similar portfolios ( ie mostly lithium) and similar amounts invested by the look of things. I also have AGY and GLN and both are doing well. Yes I was also about 200k down from Jan highs but almost half has come back last couple of weeks.

I also hold AKE and LPI but not AVZ, which from memory you do. All are doing well which despite my incessant whingeing about my biggest original investment G1A I am still very happy bout the punt i took a few years ago investing in these mostly small cap spec stocks.. much more fun than the tens of thousands ( probably hundreds of thousands) i donated to the green bank ( the TAB) over the last 25 years... my punting on horses and sport betting is very minimal now and only on special events.. lesson learnt the long hard way

Once a gambler always a gambler though and I need the excitement of a calculated punt. But at least this way I feel I have a better chance of coming out on top.

Have bought some goldies last few months as a hedge for the gains I have made last 18 months.. in case it all goes pear shaped!! getting conservative in my mid 40's, old age.. lol. Not even sure if this is a good strategy!

Also had some minor flooding and some damage to floorboards in Sydney rain last week.. but minor compares to your 10-20k.. you are like my hot copper twin/ mirror.. hope you recover from damage and we both kill it in with Lithium and EV boom over the next few years.. G1A doing well will be icing on the cake!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.