G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Other than not making us rich and referring to your previous...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Other than not making us rich and referring to your previous posts, overly generous renumeration packages for some. Have they ever actually done anything wrong by us? Not IMHO, Updates etc are always presented in a timely professional manner, construction is progressing on time and it appears under budget (going off the the 67% completion announcement, haven’t read latest one yet sorry)
    IMHO Can’t really fault managment for our current SP. Sure they could pump the stock and spend more money on promotion but I would rather see a strong operations focus which they appear to have. This delivers long term value for us rather than pump and dump shenanigans where managment cashes out at the top.

My gut feel on this one is solid. My brain feel on it can’t find too many holes either. So just have to just sit back and wait, I have topped up numerous times as well at prices I thought were too cheap. As for the market always been right it’s a retarded bipolar animal that will take a header off a 10m ledge, climb back up and do it again 3 times a day. Don’t let it drag you into it’s drama G1A will make us all a pretty penny in due time.

Also as a side note opportunity cost is a load of crap because it is premised on a hindsight based presumption that we would have picked a moonshot. Realistically, could have picked a total dog and lost 80%, flatlined just the same etc.
    Opportunity cost is a psychological invention to either make someone feel superior when harping on about how good a trader they are or to kick ourselves while down. Either way it’s not rooted in the practical world.
    GL with the struggle, we’re almost there ✊

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.