G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

Your obsession with the non exec you refer to is clear, I...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583
    Your obsession with the non exec you refer to is clear, I applaud our free speech etc so no issues, just my take is different.

I suggest Galena has done very well, if you like lead and want exposure, as I did, this is a great lead prospect IMHO. They completed construction largely through a pandemic period, on time, on budget. Underground development has gone remarkably well, first concentrate produced last month and $40m+ in the bank. The deposit is one of the largest undeveloped lead deposits in the world.

If I needed to keep an eye on a non exec (I don't btw) I would like to have a big strong industry leader with serious skin in the game, they would do that far better than I or social media indignation, which is on every other forum, safe to say common/popular, loves to focus on individuals perceived to have been multiple dudded form various entities over time.

But wait.... I think that we have is such an entity who I would trust more than social media to be honesty. It is of ofcourse Toho's Zinc Co Ltd and its large ownership of Abra.

Of course I still keep an eye on things and look forward to your contributions.

Galena has gone well and make no mistake its Tony James runs this show, just in passing as the market is in a little soft right now .23c would be IMO not a bad pick up at all.

Cheers
    Phil.

Last edited by philh9: 22/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.