G1A 0.00% 5.9¢ galena mining limited

I hear you. And G1A is already at 20% of my portfolio. But at...

1. 534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 184
    I hear you. And G1A is already at 20% of my portfolio. But at these SPs, this is just too tempting - so, am in the process of considering selling off part of some other stocks - the question is: where do I see most risk-adjusted upside/downside in the MT across the stocks I hold...? Regarding G1A, I have read everything I can get my hands - and can find nothing that raises red flags for me. Please, anyone, correct me if I am wrong or if there is something that materially worries you about G1A - I am all ears. I am unconcerned about the financing decision - the case is too compelling not to get financed, and I understand we have several competing parties crunching the numbers for us. When the CEO is buying on the market at higher than today's prices.... not many dots need to be joined.

Short of complete global financial contagion - where everything crashes (apart from gold, and possibly crypto - depending on who you read, and we're all in the soup), G1A is, imo, one of the best risk-mitigated resource development stories on the ASX - it just happens to be in a niche which doesn't get much attention.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G1A (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.