FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

5 days to kora spud ?? jjmentor, page-25

1. 1,845 Posts.
    Harryshezza my mate

the 'cone of silence ' is now guaranteed till 60 days after the KORA well is drilled.as OPHIR are still at the table until then.as you say 21 months and ME has nothing to say.is there any other parties interested ????.

if you were KARIM WADE and had to review the performance of FAR over the last 21 months, would you see the jv's with ophir and svenska as in the benefit of senegal.

rhetoric about 'maybe' listing on AIM,the countries they have looked at for new opportunities.

there has been no substantitive or clearly defined information to keep shareholders informed.

the ' cone of silence ' has been manipulated by ME now that there are a massive amount of non annoying shareholders to give depth to the top 20.this now negates his need to deal with the long term,weight carrying,spinal chord of the original FAR believers.

as bluelight flashing would say IMHO.

at the end of the day for me i have lost all confidence in MICHAEL EVANS.i think he has a total disregard for his shareholders and their investment.

what is the direction of FAR , do YOU the shareholder who puts his or hers money on the table,have any idea what is going on apart from the KORA well soon soon soon.

before anyone retorts , how secure is the senegal leases ?

wg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $12.37K 24.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19418 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.