FAR 1.01% 50.0¢ far limited

5 days to kora spud ?? jjmentor, page-27

1. 208 Posts.
    The leases are as secure as they always were between extensions, which is that they carry that government risk.

I don't believe Senegal is even priced into the current share price, Kora is the deal maker here.

It's only been 2 months or so since FAR sp was at 15 cents, what has changed in that 2 months for the share price to drop 40% beside from a few delays in drilling which are to be expect? Nothing, the lease extension was overdue months before, if you weren't voicing your concerns and selling out 2 months ago why consider doing so now at a 40% discount when nothing has changed?

In saying all that though, technically there is no support until 8 cents so I wouldn't be surprised if the shareprice plopped to there for awhile.

Regardless of the lease, Kora is being drilled, and Kora being drilled will be a very positive sign for the share price.

So I guess determine what price you think FAR is worth with Kora net Senegal if Kora hits and I'm pretty sure you will find it very attractive at these prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.005(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $10.65K 21.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22859 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 132427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.48pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.