QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

5 potential deals to be announced, page-2

1. 8,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Ugh !
    Stuverine this train is never going to leave this California station at this rate
    I'll derail it first !

Deal 1) Well I could perhaps go along with this possibility.
    At least that would see some action on propsects that could deliver a major boost to QPN and its share price.
    I would give this possibility a tick.

Deal 2)No forget this. US$2 million return to shareholders ? Ah US$2m spread around about 482 million shares is not a great deal....less than .005 per share.
    And US$8 million to try and make some "strategic" acquisitions .....might as well make a bonfire of it.
    No - strike that one out.

Deal 3)Deal with SAE....has some appeal but I wonder if SAE is all that committed to California itself these days. Seems to be a bit distracted and not making much progress on getting its projects up and runing (Osso Bucco and Merlot) where QPN already have a connection now.
    So a bit iffy and not convincing IMHO.

Deal 4) NO WAY ! Loyal QPNers - Man the Ramparts - Heat up the boiling oil. Prepare to repel takeover offers.

Ah I think you get my drift on that deal.

Deal 5) Okay the Nation deal. Now this could have some merit .... perhaps.
    I think I would like to tweak it by giving QPN the backin right of 10%.
    Got to have a decent stake in anything that is going to give production and cashflow and growth to the share price.
    Got to have more exposure to that upside movement potential. That is what we all are waiting on surely ????
    So qualified support for this deal.

Hmmmmm so 2 out of 5 is not too bad I suppose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.