AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

50 metre thick coal , page-29

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    "Mantle is at a crossroads and the market will not be offering any further generous valuations with zero to back it up"

chook,,you must be very smart/wealthy if you know what the market thinks about MNM and what it values MNM at?so you believe MNM JV POTENTIAL is about 15 million and the other assets are worthless?,,,maybe the market made a mistake today?? Or when the Macro markets were going well a year ago and rallied,,MNM went too nearly 30 cents,,,were all those buyers wrong? IMO we have been oversold, MNM is not just a JV...I personally dont buy a stock with ONE company making option,doing this would be very risky and silly IMO...The benefit of owning a resource is that you have something that more than one person/company wants...

I agree with Hardman, we have lots of value in our Coal resourse already. I also want the JV to be signed as thats a huge potential for a very large profitable business....Dont forget about Mt Mulligan,,,we bought this asset,,,we own this asset,,,just because some company has been fighting us through court does not mean we will lose the asset. I happen to like gold, Its not at 300-400 an ounce anymore,,,gold is not easy to find,,,,women still love gold and so do many others,,,,

best of all our management are not frauds like most management of small caps,,,they are not getting paid huge salaries, they buy their shares on market, they need the SP to fly to make a good living...

I like everything about this company,if something does not go to plan they have so many options its reduculous,,,time will tell,,,

dyor

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.