PPK 8.33% 39.0¢ ppk group limited

$50 Party, page-718

1. 1,699 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    BNNT can only be produced at scale by a select few companies, ppk have ownership of the lowest cost, highest purity, and greatest quantity production means. BNNT properties allow for uptake in lucrative industries and attract a high profit margin. Its the strongest material on the planet and as light as carbon fibre, with other complementary properties. Its a new product so a market needs still to be created and r&d solved, ppks management have worked quick to initiate vertical integration companies in light speed time and projects are in late stages of r&d. There are complexities to the science of this company which make it hard for some to understand, I suggest Paulo you fall in the boat. Once revenue and profits come then the money talks and its less about getting your head around the tech, I have watched ppk for 3 years and am confident in their rate of progression and the technology itself. For this reason I believe it to be undervalued at current market cap when ppk has facilitated 500kg> bnnt annual production as a starting point, and owns multiple vertical integrated companies such as lis which has the potential to deliver the market a superior battery at the right point of the sustainable mega trend. Early adopters will get riped down by those who dont get it, some need to see to believe, and thats cool also p. For my investment I am happy to wait and allow the business to develop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.0¢
Change
0.030(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $34.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 39.5¢ 34.5¢ $54.09K 146.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23211 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 38150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.